Various need and merit based financial aid programs are available.
For Grades Nursery to Ten:
- Students getting ranks 1, 2 and 3 in each class get 100%, 50%, and 25% tuition fee off respectively.
- 100% of tuition fee is waived for one child of all permanent school staffs.
- Financial aid is awarded to students with poor financial background or differently-able students as well. These aids are provided on requests.
For Grades Eleven and Twelve:
- 100% of tuition fee is waived for two entrance toppers (one of each faculty- Science and Management).
- 3% of students are waived 100% of the tuition fee as recommended by Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB).
- 50% of tuition fee is waived for one child of all higher-secondary level teachers.